Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center offers a variety of services to support men's health and well-being. Our men's health services address specific health concerns - from sports injuries to prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more. Our multidisciplinary care includes:
- Cancer care and prostate health - Our oncologists and other cancer care specialists utilize the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies to deliver exceptional care from diagnosis through recovery.
- Heart care - Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the U.S. Our heart care specialists use diagnostic technology and treatment options to deliver care for a wide range of heart conditions.
- Urologic care - Our board-certified urologists provide quality care for urinary conditions, prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more.
- Sports medicine - Whether you're a weekend warrior or serious athlete, our orthopedic doctors and physical therapists resolve a full range of sports injuries and offer valuable information for avoiding injury.
- Men's wellness - Whether you want to lower your risk for disease, improve your diet or need help working through personal issues, we offers services to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.